Posts Tagged pantone
- You can sail in a ship by yourself,
- Take a nap or a nip by yourself.
- You can get into debt on your own.
- There are lots of things that you can do alone.
- (But it)
- Takes two to tango …
- This year, not just two but the following groups of entities have been spotted doing the “Tango”:
- If you have gotten the idea that the Tango I’m referring to is not a kind of dance, but a color, you are right! It’s called “Tangerine Tango.” Yes, tangerine as in
- Tangerine Tango is 2012’s Pantone, a global authority on color, color of the year. “Sophisticated but at the same time dramatic and seductive, Tangerine Tango is an orange with a lot of depth to it,” said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute®.
- It is a highly visible hue, from which heat and energy issue forth. Over the past years, orange is increasingly gaining popularity among designers and consumers and is appealing to both men and women’s fashion.
- Need to add a burst of energy and life to a dull and boring space? It’s Tangerine Tango to the rescue!
- As for me, modifying the hat pattern here by using alternating colors of Cobalt and Pumpkin with the latter as the main color, I came up with this hat.
- Now, I can Tango. Why don’t you? 🙂